Pakistan Rangers Karachi jobs 2016 are available for candidates. The date and schedule are mentioned below. Limited vacancies for recruitment of candidates in Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) are available for Sepoy Cook,Sepoy Misalchi, Sepoy General Duty, Non Combatant Enrolled like, mali, carpenter, washerman, bootmarker, etc.
Sindh Pakistan Rangers Karachi Jobs 2016 Dates Schedule Apply Sipahi / Sepoy Non Combatant Enrolled
Candidates with Pakistan nationality are required to apply only. Other eligibility criteria are mentioned below. For further details the ineligibility criteria are mentioned below. Take a look:
- Debarred from any Govt department of Rangers on ground of discipline
- Convicted by any court of law
- Previously declared medically unfit from Rangers or any other Govt Department
- Dispensed with service from Rangers in case of bogus certificates
- Retired from rangers at own request
- Tempering in date of birth and names mentioned in the application forms
The mode of selection will be in the following steps:
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
The minimum age for the candidates is 18 years. Candidates aged 30 years are not eligible to allow. However, the age relaxation will be given as per existing government policy. No T.A\D.A will be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview and the written test.
Following documents will be checked for the selection of candidates. These include, CNIC, domicile, three passport photographs, educational degrees.
|Vacancies:||Carpenter, Constables, Cook, GD, Mali, Soldier|